Join the Liberty Team
Liberty Oilfield Services is an employer of choice in the Williston, Denver Julesburg, and Powder River Basins. We believe it is of critical importance to provide our people sufficient time off so they can recharge appropriately. Too often in the oil patch, companies work their employees too hard by providing them too little time off. LOS provides a preferred working environment by tailoring work schedules to meet the unique needs and conditions of the basins in which we operate. We have created a culture of safety and performance through training, incentives and evaluation. We provide exciting career opportunities through rapid company growth and have fostered a culture of strongly incentivizing and motivating personnel. This strategy has helped us to create one of the most experienced crews in the rockies with significantly higher retention rates than our competitors.
Liberty is actively recruiting highly motivated, energetic individuals who will add experience, skill, initiative and diversity to our growing organization. If you are uniquely qualified and committed to delivering superior quality services, we invite you to apply for a position on our team.
Liberty is committed to providing a quality lifestyle for its employees. We provide a unique work schedule, a compensation package that rewards high performance and an outstanding benefit package for you and your family.
Liberty Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Click on one of the positions below to learn more about the careers available at Liberty Oilfield Services.
Location: Henderson, CO
General Tasks: Liberty Oilfield Services is searching for a Warehouse Hand. Duties will include:
- Minor manual labor
- Must be able to safely operate forklift
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work nights and weekends
- Positive attitude; good work ethic
- Williness to learn
- Live locally
Location: Henderson, CO; Wiliston, ND; Gillette, WY
- Must be able to conduct proper pre/post trip inspections
- Be able to learn to rig-up/down high and low pressure blending equipment
- Perform basic maintenance on trucks, pumping equipment, frac iron and hoses
- Drive various pieces of heavy equipment, operate a forklift and maintain all DOT and inspection paperwork
- Work safely in a team environment
- Keep work equipment and trucks clean and neat at all times
Location: Henderson, CO; Gillette, WY
- Maintain, repair, and install machinery and equipment as designated, ensuring that all equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures
- Perform quality checks according to procedure and modify equipment in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance, repair, and overhaul, troubleshoot and test mechanical & electrical equipment according to company standards
Location: Gillette, WY (local applicants only)
Schedule: 2 week on: 1 week off rotation
- Maintain and repair electronic instrumentation and equipment to provide reliable, well maintained equipment to ensure service quality
- Perform preventative maintenance as required
- Perform quality checks according to procedure and repair equipment in a timely manner
Liberty Oilfield Services
Thank you for your interest in Liberty Oilfield Services. If you feel that you are qualified to join us, please click on the button below to fill out and submit our online job application.
Liberty Oilfield Services Employee Store
Employees, click the link below and log in with your employee number to browse the Liberty Oilfield Services Employee Store.