Summary of Position:
The HSE Admin I position provides administrative support for the HSE department in areas related to workers compensation, driver’s qualification filing, drug and alcohol program management, contractor databases, and HSE software.
Location: Denver, CO
Hourly Rate: $17.00-$27.00/hour
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Safety related position(s).
- Some experience working with regulatory agencies preferred.
- Updates contractor database(s) to meet client requirements.
- Interacts with insurance and state agencies, communicating information to LOS employees related to workers compensation claims, and other HSE matters.
- Organizes and maintains HSE management software to adhere to LOS requirements.
- Organizes and maintains HSE department filing.
- Provides administrative services related to the LOS drug and alcohol testing program.
- Performs other tasks and projects as requested by the HSE Director or Senior Management.
- Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At LOS, our total employee benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug (Rx)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, & Child(ren)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Short Term & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan, plus a company match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And many other benefits not listed here