About This Role
Iron Technician II will assist in the installation, removal, repair and maintenance of flowline equipment in the warehouse or on location. The Iron Technician II has a deep working knowledge of Flowline and Wellhead equipment. Iron Tech II has the ability to run Ultrasonic testing and Pressure testing with supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have at least 6 months of experience working with High Pressure Iron environment.
• Possesses a level 1 HPI certification and actively work on next level certifications.
• Valid US Driver’s License.
• Assists Iron Technicians
• Checks flowline components IN & OUT
• Driving Duties as assigned
• Inventory Incoming Iron
• Assists with Ultrasonic Testing
• Cleans flowline components
• Strips, inspects, cleans, and rebuilds/assembles all required flowline components
• All 2”, 3”, 4” components
• Prepares parts for MPI (if required)
• Knowledge of Flowline components
• Responsible for painting components to LOS specifications
• Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment and work area
• Monitors daily activities to ensure requirements are met
• Performs other routine duties
• Installs/removes Wellhead equipment on Well site locations
• Greases Wellhead equipment on Well site locations
*Local position. Applicants must live within one hour of District*