Summary of Position:
Working under the direct supervision of the Technical Development Manager, the Technical Development Software Developer will work as part of the Technical Development team to build software and systems that improve safety, efficiency, excellence, and visibility of company operations.
Location: Denver, CO
Salary: $70,000-$110,000/ year.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Full stack developer in C#, Python, and SQL.
- Experience with relevant frameworks, systems, and design patterns.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with cloud development and data analytics as a differentiator.
- Work as part of a team to plan, create, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and systems based on user requirements or system specifications.
- Build clean, efficient, and extensible code.
- Creatively build solutions and solve problems leveraging unique perspective and decision-making skills.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications.
- Train other developers.
- Assist with software, systems, and code documentation.
- Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At LOS, our total employee benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug (Rx)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, & Child(ren)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Short Term & Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan, plus a company match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And many other benefits not listed here