About This Role
Under the direct supervision of the District Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse I is responsible for the receipt, follow up, verification and recording of materials that are delivered to the warehouse.
General Tasks and Requirements
- Loads, unloads, moves or stores items according to delivery or routing documents or supervisor’s instruction.
- Records and compares quantity of material received with vendor documentation indicating discrepancies such as overages, shortages and damages
- Works with Warehouse Lead on maintaining inventory control of warehouse items and equipment
- Issues materials to operating groups as requested; assists requesting staff in identifying required material though use of the computer system
- Cycle counting of material.
- Delivery of material as designated by supervisor.
- May be required to participate in 24 hour on-call schedule.
- Ensures work assignments are carried out to the highest-level quality, safety and accuracy.
- Warehouse experience preferred.